Some Android apps are made specifically for touchscreen devices and you can’t use them. This is because these apps don’t work with the remote of your Amazon Firestick.
There’s a way to get a mouse pointer on Firestick without having to connect an actual mouse. What you need is to install Mouse Toggle on Your Firestick or Fire TV. We will show you how to install it quickly in this tutorial.
You can use this Fire Stick mouse app to move the pointer of the mouse for Firestick APK with the help of the remote’s navigation buttons. Simply hover the pointer over an item to click it and then click the Select button.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP:
- Your Country:
- Your City:
- Your ISP:
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 74% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
Here are the steps you should follow carefully for a proper installation:
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick
How to go about installing Mouse Toggle on Firestick? Here are the steps you should follow carefully for a proper installation:
2. Go to My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer options as your option.
4. From the two listed options, go to Apps from Unknown Sources and click if it is on OFF mode.
The Firestick is preconfigured to now allow the installation of third-party apps such as the Mouse Toggle app but there’s a way around this.
5. Click Turn On so you can continue to install Mouse Toggle on your Firestick or Fire TV.
Ignore the pop up that says it’s dangerous to install apps from unknown sources. This is because we have installed Mouse Toggle app ourselves and it’s safe.
Install Mouse Toggle from the WebSafetyTips App Store:
You haven’t installed FileLinked on your Firestick or Fire TV, yet?
Here is a step-by-step guide of how to install FileLinked on Firestick and Fire TV in a few minutes.
After you have installed FileLinked on your device, follow these steps to install Toggle Mouse for Firestick:
1. Open FileLinked app.
2. Enter the code: 11111111 (eight ones) to access WebSafetyTips store, and click “Continue.”
3. Navigate through the store and find the right version that fits your Firestick or Fire TV.
4. Click on the version you chose and patiently wait until Mouse Toggle for Firestick 4K is downloaded if you have learned how to download Mouse Toggle on Firestick.
5. Go for Install.
If you click Open, you launch the Mouse Toggle App right away.
7. Now, the Mouse Toggle App is installed on your Firestick or Fire TV and you can use it when you enter a non Fire TV Remote supported app. Enjoy it.
If the Mouse Toggle app doesn’t start go back to settings to turn OFF ADB Debugging and turn it ON again.
Can’t find the Mouse Toggle App on your device or don’t know how to use it?
We hope this tutorial was useful for you. Let us know in the comments below!