If you’re looking for tips on how to install Happy Chick for Android, you’ve come to the right place. Below we have a detailed tutorial that’ll show you to do just that!
What is Happy Chick?
Happy Chick is a specialized game emulator that enables you to play vintage games on modern digital devices. It’s one of many such game emulators but it stands out because of its ease of use and the fact that it comes with great features. For instance, the great thing about Happy Chick is that it’s compatible with most operating systems, including iOS and Android.
This Happy Chick installation tutorial for Android will teach you how to install this great game emulator on any device.
Once installed, you’ll be able to play all of your favorite classic games, from the original Mario to many others straight from your Android smartphone. Above all, this game emulator eliminates the need to purchase and install consoles and it really makes your life easier when playing vintage games. In addition, the best part is that Happy Chick is available free of charge regardless of the device you’re installing it into. Even the games are available for free once you’ve installed the emulator.
In addition, Happy Chick is a convenient way to download and play your favorite vintage games on your tablet, smartphone and any other device that runs on a compatible operating system. This is a huge part of Happy Chick’s appeal and it’s just really easy to use.
Main Features of Happy Chick
Before we dive into our Happy Chick installation tutorial for Android, let’s take a look at some of the great features that you can look forward to when you install this game emulator:
• Support for Many Game Formats
Happy Chick allows you to play a number of game formats, including arcade (MAME\FBA), SFC (SNES), FC (NES), NDS, PS1, PSP, N64GBA, GBC, MD, and full DC emulation of the actual game console.
• Huge Games Collection
The Happy Chick game emulator gives you the opportunity to choose between thousands of free vintage games. In addition, you can download and play them on any of your compatible devices, and at any time.
• Easy Download
Downloading games on Happy Chick is super-fast, easy and convenient, especially if you have a good quality Internet connection. For instance, the game emulator allows you to download more than one game at the same time, and all without sacrificing the download speed.
Happy Chick is compatible with most operating systems and modern devices.
Installing Happy Chick from FileLinked
FileLinked is the perfect app to access tons of applications with just entering unique 8-digit codes. Using FileLinked you will be able to install application without the need to enter long URL-s to download an app.
Check this article on how to install FileLinked on your Android device, so you can install FileLinked and continue installing Happy Chick too.
Happy Chick installation tutorial for Android in a step-by-step format
2. Search for Happy Chick app, Android version. Click on it!
3. Wait a few minutes for it to download.
4. Go for “Install” when are asked if you want to install this application.
5. Then click “Open” when the installation is done.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 65% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices. This is a flash sale that can expire at any time.
Checking Your Mobile Device’s Storage Space
Once you finish installing the app, you can open it and start looking at all the different games that you can play in your spare time.
However, it’s important to make sure you have enough storage space in your device before you start the Happy Chick installation tutorial for Android.
For instance, here are some tips on how to check your device’s storage capacity:
If you’re using an Android device, follow these steps:
- Click “Settings.”
- Go to “Storage.”
- See underneath “Internal Storage” for the remaining free storage and total storage.
If there’s enough free storage on your device, then you’ll be able to download and install games using the Happy Chick app.
In addition, here’s some more information on how to install games using Happy Chick, as well as some tips on how to make the most out of this emulator.
Installing a Virtual Controller on Your Android Smartphone or Tablet
1. Launch FileLinked , entering the same code (11111111) and search for Handle App.
2. Click on the Handle App and wait for it to download.
4. Click “Install.”
5. Give the file a few minutes to finish installing.
6. Click “Open” for the app to launch right away.
7. Your device’s Internet connection should be the same as that of your Firestick network.
8. Go to your TV screen and you should see a message from Happy Chick asking to use your smartphone as the designated controller. In addition, you should also see a QR code displayed on the screen. Click on it.
9. When you’re done scanning, click on “Browse Website.”
10. Click on the blue-colored Android butting to automatically install updates for your Happy Chick app.
11. Go to the Happy Chick Virtual Controller app, click on the mobile phone and TV connection status option.
12. You’ll see some Chinese characters appearing on the screen. This shows that you’re connected to a network. In addition, if this button isn’t highlighted then the mobile network is unable to find your Firestick.
13. If you’re really struggling to connect, trying disconnecting your mobile phone from the network altogether and wait a few seconds before reconnecting again. This helps to automatically refresh Firestick’s search for the mobile app.
15. Try and move the Directional pad around to help you figure out how to control the Happy Chick app using your Firestick.
16. If you’re using more than one controller or have two players to work with, navigate to your Firestick’s Happy Chick home screen, select “Manage” and click on “Handler Connection.”
17. Follow the provided instructions which should appear on your screen.
18. Navigate to My Games and click on your favorite game to start playing.
19. Go to the Controller field as well as the Phone controller field to set up your devices.
20. Select “Launch.”
21. Click on any button to continue.
22. Now the fun starts! From here, you can use your mobile phone’s Virtual Controller to play your favorite games as much as you like.
23. Go to the Settings icon whenever you want to control the settings on your virtual controller.
24. In addition, if you look at the first row, you’ll notice a toggle button which has the ability to switch OFF your virtual controller’s vibration feature.
25. Go to the fourth row using the toggle button to change your keypad.
There you have it! That’s your Happy Chick installation tutorial for Android!
Happy Chick FAQs
• What platforms is Happy Chick compatible with?
Currently, Happy Chick can work with:
• What emulators does Happy Chick include?
Happy Chick comes with a wide range of emulators, including NES, PS, PSP, MAMEPLUS/MAME and FAB.
• What are the most popular games available?
You’ll have access to such classic games as Street Fighter, Super Mario and Pokemon to name but a few.
• Can we play in online multiplayer mode?
• Can we play on LAN?
Yep! You can play vintage games through Happy Chick using your local network.
• Can we back up games?
Yes, Happy Chick does come with cloud saving support.
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to install Happy Chick on your Android device!