In this Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review, we’re going to provide you with all the information you need to learn more about this software’s speed booster application. After all, we all want to work on a fast and effective computer.
However, PC performance will go bad over time due to wear and tear, causing the machine to work much slower. The good news is that you don’t have to tolerate a slow computer thanks to the Defencebyte Computer Optimizer.
Read on to find out more in our Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review.
How Does Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Help?
Waiting for your computer to buffer or load content for super long periods of time can be very annoying. This is especially when you’re trying to finish tasks on time. Some of the most common symptoms of an affected computer include slow web browsers, poor battery life, and files taking forever to open.
These issues are quite common and you’ve probably experienced some of them yourself. However, you can fix them using simple methods that we’ll address in this Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review.
Defencebyte has a computer optimizer that gets rid of any performance-related problems you might be experiencing with your PC. The great thing about this booster app is that it has the ability to speed up your PCs performance. Hence, it’s referred to as an optimizer. It’ll constantly scan your PC in order to find out what’s making your PC slow.
It doesn’t stop there because it’ll resolve the issues and prevent them from recurring as well.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 188.8.131.52
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon Technologies Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 76% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
The Defencebyte Computer Optimizer offers a wide range of features and it’s a dynamic solution.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Registry Cleaner – This is a tool that will clean your entire computer’s registry, and in the process, it sweeps away all of the unused entries present in the Windows registry. This includes damaged device drivers, corrupted files etc.
- Loading Time Improvement – A complete system scan can significantly reduce the amount of time your system takes to boot up.
- Uninstaller Manager – This tool is designed to get rid of any application of your choosing. It works even better than the InstallShield feature built-in to most computer devices.
- System Management – This particular feature allows you to access different Windows settings so you can manage browser setup, privacy settings and other hidden settings within your PC.
- Scheduled Scan – Scheduled scans allow you to run your apps according to your preferred settings.
- Backup and Restore – It’s important to backup and restore all of your important files regularly. But, since most of us seem to “forget” doing this, it’s nice to have the Defencebyte Computer Optimizer available to do that for you.
Is the Installation Process Easy?
A Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review wouldn’t be complete without addressing installation. Usually, it’s super simple and easy because there’s no configuration process involved. The user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Pretty much anyone can work it. Once installed, you can literally start doing a complete system scan by pressing a single button.
Defencebyte Plans and Pricing
Next in our Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review, we’re going to talk about the cost. Defencebyte isn’t free but it’s available at different price points and for users with 1, 3 and 5 PC devices.
- The 1 PC plan is available for $39 a year
- The 3 PC plan is available for $120.00 a year
- The 5 PC plan is available for $200.00 a year
- Triggers quick Windows response
- It’ll speed up your browser
- RAM optimization
- Gets rid of junk files
- It’s not compatible with iOS and Apple products
We’ve come to the end of our Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review and have shared all of its different tools and facets. Some of its star features include the scheduling and backup features because they’re designed to make your life easier while maintaining device safety.
Once you install it, it’ll do all the work for you. if you’re new to computers then you’ll definitely benefit from the optimization tool. It pretty much runs quietly on its own and in the background to optimize your PC performance.
Did you find our Defencebyte Computer Optimizer Review helpful? Let us know in the comments below!