Have you used tools to install many third party APK files on your Fire TV devices?
If you have, then you know the issues you have to deal with. This process takes a long time because you get several dialogue prompts during the process. So you always have to be at your remote when you install apps.
But you don’t have to stress anymore. AppTuner remotely installs apps on your Firestick and make things easier for you! It allows you to drink a coffee while it installs as many apps as you like, in the background.
How to fully load Amazon Fire Stick? All you need is a Windows PC and your Amazon Fire Stick fully loaded!
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP:
- Your Country:
- Your City:
- Your ISP:
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 74% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
How to Fully Load Your Fire Stick or Fire TV Device with One Click Using AppTuner
AppTuner is compatible with all Windows operating systems from Windows Vista to Windows 10. By using AppTuner, you will be able to install all kinds of files you want in a quick and easy way. It will make your Fire TV Stick more flexible.
Did you know that you can fully load your Firestick with just one click and what is a fully loaded Fire Stick?
2. Download the app by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD APPTUNER” button.
3. If a warning message appears, there is nothing to worry about!
We have done all the research and used AppTuner for a long time, so you can rest assured that it won’t harm your computer.
Click on “Keep” to continue.
4. When Apptuner is finally downloaded, right click on the file and click on “Show in folder” option to access it faster.
A Windows Defender SmartSceen will pop up to prevent unrecognized app from running. Make sure to tap on “More info” and “Run Anyway.”
6. This is a very important step as it’s essential for AppTuner to be connected with the Firestick in order to continue working properly.
After AppTuner is launched, an ERROR will show that says “ADB ERROR at your device.”
7. After you are done with enabling ADB DEBUGGING on your Firestick, click the button as shown in the photo to automatically connect your Firestick with the AppTuner app.
This can only be done if your Firestick and your computer are connected to the same router.
8. At this point, AppTuner should automatically detect your Firestick device.
Wait a few seconds for the connection to happen. Then, you should see your Firestick listed in the AppTuner device list.
9. If AppTuner can’t detect Firestick automatically, for any possible reason, you can connect it manually by just adding your Firestick Address IP.
To do this, click the “+” button on the pairing section as shown in the photo.
But, how to find Firestick Address IP?
10. Launch your Firestick and go to Settings and search for “My Fire TV.” Click on About.
11. At the Network option you will find a lot of information listed, but this time we only need the IP Address.
13. After you are done, click “OK.”
14. Now that your Firestick is connected to AppTuner, it’s time to jump and load the Firestick.
15. In order to show you how to load a Firestick with one click, we downloaded some APKs from their official websites and placed them in a folder. (shown below) .
16. Go to Batch Installer and click on it.
Hint: Drag and Drop the APKs files on the drop area all at once.
17. Click on “Start all tasks” to continue.
18. After the installation process is done, a popup will appear. Click “OK” to approve it.
20. Now that your Firestick is loaded with new content, we would like to show you how to take a screenshot of your Firestick screen.
It’s pretty easy, just click on the “Take Snapshot” option and Save the image on your computer.
AppTuner comes with a 3 days free trail but also offers you to purchase a License Key via PayPal or credit card, so you can benefit from all AppTuner features.
You can get your Licence Key by clicking the dollar sign on the main toolbar or whenever a “License Validation” popup appears. On your default browser a pricing table will appear with all the information needed.
Licence Key unlocks AppTuner for 1 Month, 3 Months or 12 Months, depending on the plan you purchase.
Let us know in the comments section down below what you think about this tutorial or if you have any question!