Gamers rejoice! The Happy Chick game emulator is now available for TV and you can easily use it through a streaming device like the Amazon Firestick and by following the Happy Chick installation tutorial for Firestick.
How to Jailbreak Your Firestick
Firestick is one of the many devices from which you can play vintage and classic games through the Happy Chick app.
How to Complete the Happy Chick Installation
1. Go to the Main Menu and navigate to Settings.
2. Search for My Fire TV.
3. Click on Developer options.
4. Go to Unknown Sources and select Apps.
5. Select Turn On.
6. Now you enabled Happy Chick as a third party app to download into your Firestick.
Installing Happy Chick from FileLinked
1. Launch FileLinked on your Firestick and enter the 8 digital code (11111111) of WebSafetyTips store to access Happy Chick apk.
2. Search for Happy Chick and click on it.
4. Go for Install and Open.
5. Now the Happy Chick app is installed in your Firestick.
6. Go to the Home Screen option on your device to find the Happy Chick app; navigate your way to Your Apps & Channels. Select See All.
There you have it! Enjoy your newest app!
How to Install Games in Happy Chick
1. Open Happy Chick, navigate to your favorite game category and pick your preferred game.
2. Select a game.
3. Click Download.
4. Once you’re done, you should see a notification that says, “Download Finished.”
5. Click Launch.
6. Go to Launch one more time and select your controller.
7. Select your preferred button.
8. The game should open automatically at this point.
9. Use “Mange” option to check for the latest updates, for handler connection, how to uninstall a game, etc.
10. Enjoy your game!
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 65% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices. This is a flash sale that can expire at any time.
How to Check Storage Space on Your Streaming Device
Now that you’re done with your Happy Chick installation tutorial for Firestick it’s time to check your device’s storage.
Prior to downloading anything, including Happy Chick games, it’s important to check your device’s storage capacity first because you’re going to need quite a bit of storage if you’re an avid gamer.
If you’re using Firestick, follow these instructions to check your device’s storage capacity:
1. Go to the home screen and navigate to the right-hand side of the screen where you’ll see the Settings category.
2. Select Applications.
3. Hover above the option which says Manage Installed Applications.
4. You should see your device’s internal storage
What Controller Options Do You Have?
The good news is there are plenty of gaming controllers that are designed specifically for Fire TV Stick devices. A good option is the Matricom G-Pad BX Wireless Controller which comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
Let us know in the comments below if this installation tutorial helped you out!