Let’s jump at this easy guide on how to hide a file without the need to delete it.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 126.96.36.199
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 76% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
How to Hide Files from Your FileLinked Store in a Very Fast Way
2. A list of your FileLinked configurations will appear. Click Manage Files.
3. Click Edit in the file you want to hide. In this case, we click Edit at the “MX Player” file.
4. Slide the Active/Inactive toggle to enable the file to go from Active to Inactive status.
You can activate or deactivate the files every time you want by just enabling this toggle as your preference.
You can see that the status is Inactive, so you won’t be able to see the file in your FileLinked store.
5. Open the FileLinked App on your device and check that the file you just hide won’t appear in your FileLinked store.