In this article, we will teach you how to successfully install FileLinked on your Firestick and Fire TV. First of all, what is Filelinked? Previously known as DroidAdmin, FileLinked is designed to simplify the process of installing APKs on any device, and it gives you access to apps not available in the Amazon App Store.
Through FileLinked, you’ll be able to install several apps at the same time using special codes. You can even install streaming apps on your Fire TV and Firestick quickly and easily. That’s because users created thousands of FileLinked codes dedicated specifically to different apps and APKs.
But how to install Filelinked on Android box and other devices? It is important to note though that currently, you need to first side-load FileLinked by installing the downloaded app. This makes it much easier to install FileLinked onto your device and get all the benefits it offers.
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Install FileLinked on Fire Stick and Fire TV
How to install Filelinked for Firestick or how to install Droidadmin on Firestick? The following instructions will let you quickly install FileLinked for Fire TV and Firestick.
3. Go to “Developer Options”
3. Make sure to tap on “Apps from Unknown Sources” if it is OFF
4. Select “Turn On”
6. How to download Filelinked on Firestick? Go back to the Home Screen and click “Search.” Type “Downloader” and pick the option.
7. Click on “Downloader App” under the Apps & Games section
9. Give the app some time to download and open it right away on “Open”
10. Hit “Allow” to allow Filelinked Downloader to access photos, media and files on your device.
11. Take a look at the quick start guide and click on “OK”
13. Hit “Install”
14. FileLinked is ready to open. Launch FileLinked with the hamburger button on your remote or just press “Open”
Access the WebSafetyTips FileLinked store and type 11111111 (eight ones) at the code section. Click Continue to start downloading any of the useful and updated apps of the store. Enjoy!
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP:
- Your Country:
- Your City:
- Your ISP:
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 76% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
Install FileLinked With The New Firestick Interface
2. Click on the first option – Search
3. Type Downloader and select it
5. Download the app
6. Hit Open
7. You will encounter a security alert from your Firestick saying your TV is not allowed to install apps from this source. Choose “Settings” to fix it
8. Click on the only option available and allow Downloader to install other applications that are not from Appstore.
9. Make sure the setting is ON.
11. Hit Install to install FileLinked on your Firestick
12. Click on Install one more time
13. Open FileLinked on your device
14. At this point you will re-encounter the same security error as in step seven. Again, go to “Settings”
15. Go to the FileLinked option and turn it on so you can use it to install other apps that aren’t available on the Amazon Appstore.
How to Install FileLinked on Phone or Tablet
If you install and use FileLinked for Android phone, you can install many apps at once by using special codes. You will also be able to install android apps from every category.
These special FileLinked codes have been created by users and will help you find different APKs and apps.
But in order to do all this, you have to sideload FileLinked because you can’t find it on the Google Play Store.
So how to get Filelinked? By following the instructions below, you will be able to quickly install FileLinked on your phone or tablet:
2. Click on “Download FileLinked.”
3. After that, click “Open.” If you get an error message that an unknown source is not open, click “Open” and it will take you directly to Settings. Click “Allow.”
4. Now that FileLinked has been installed, you will be able to find it under Apps.
5. Click on the App.
6. After it is open, it will tell you to enter a code. Try to access WebSafetyTips FileLinked code (1111111) and explore by yourself different apps for each category.
Fortunately you do not necessarily have to create your own FileLinked Store as there are already many out there which could fit your needs. The first you can try is our own WebSafetyTips FileLinked App Store.
Once you finish the FileLinked installation, open the app to view the Main Screen. Type in your favorite FileLinked code and navigate to the app that you want to download and a Filelinked Store containing all your favorite apps and files will be available to you immediately.
The best part about FileLinked is that it gives you a chance to design your own FileLinked store for specific apps you like. All you have to do is register a free account on FileLinked by following this URL: https://www.filelinked.com/. Through their webpage, you can follow the provided steps to design your personal FileLinked code that suit your preferences.
How to Use FileLinked
But how to use Filelinked on Firestick? Please have a look at the following blogpost where we explain exactly how you can download your desired Files and Apps with FileLinked.
Click here to learn How to use Filelinked.