Kodi software is a platform that allows you to create your very own home theatre system with minimal investment. It’s super easy to install and you can add and watch as much content as you like once it’s setup. To do this, simply transfer content from your computer so you can enjoy watching it on any device, including your TV screen.
Alternatively, you can install Kodi addons, which are software pieces that allow you to view other people’s content.
What Are Kodi Addon Repositories?
The Kodi addon repository contains dozens of options to choose from, and one of the largest Kodi Repos is SuperRepo. In this article, we’re going to share with you how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository.
You’ll find that the process is super simple, quick and easy. It’s worth noting that SuperRepo can be slow when it comes to updating its content so you may not see fresh videos and music on it that frequently. Also, it doesn’t always contain updated addon versions. So, you have to ensure that any addon you download is up to date because outdated versions can cause vulnerabilities and loopholes.
To make sure that you have the latest version addon, navigate towards the bottom part of the main menu, select addons, hit “My Addons” and click “All.” You’ll see a different number next to each addon version.
Once you’ve learned how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository, you’ll find that it has a massive range of legal addons including the ever-popular USTVNow. But there are also a few unrestricted and unofficial streaming options as well. We’re not going to offer any additional recommendations for addons in this article but you should definitely consider your options and do your due diligence before you install any addon.
Plus, you have to think about the risks associated with piracy because you could end up in a lot of trouble with the law. This is because it takes away from the livelihood of people who work behind the scenes to create legitimate content.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 73% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices. This is a flash sale that can expire at any time.
How to Stay Safe?
After you’ve applied our tips on how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository, you need to protect yourself and your device before you start installing any repository addons. Otherwise, you might end up getting spied on by your ISP which will automatically slow down your streaming speeds in an effort to prevent you from doing any further streaming.
The only way to prevent this from happening is to privatize your online activity. The best way to do this is by installing a virtual private network. We recommend using IPVanish because it comes with encryption technology that’ll hide all of your online traffic and browsing history.
That way, your ISP won’t be able to see what you’re doing or that you’re streaming so there’ll be no reason to slow down your browsing speed. The best part about IPVanish is that it’s affordable and super reliable because it has a strict no-logs’ policy.
How to Install Kodi
Before you find out how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository, you must launch Kodi on your device. Check these guides on how to install Kodi on Firestick and on mobile phone or tablet. Choose your preferred based on what device you are using and pick a Kodi version. The installed Kodi will automatically start and you’ll be able to run it and once it’s done.
How to Install SuperRepo Kodi Repository
Learning how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository is super simple and easy. The most important thing is to make sure Kodi knows where the repo ZIP file is located. Then, save it on your computer before downloading it from Kodi.
How to Save SuperRepo Locally
Click “Next” and select the ZIP file name.
Your SuperRepo download should start at this point. Keep in mind where you’ve saved it so that it’s easier to go back to it later.
How to Add SuperRepo as a Source
1.Go to the home screen and select the icon shaped like a gear so you can go to the settings page.
2. Scroll to the bottom right corner of the page and select File Manager. From here, you’ll be able to add a new source.
3. At the bottom left corner of the page, click “Add Source.”
4. A pop-up window should show on your screen at this point. Select the box marked “None.”
If SuperRepo is already installed in your computer, you’ll be able to enter your location by typing it into the browser. Alternatively, go to the right-hand side of the menu and click the Browse button.
Don’t forget to input the source’s name in the box that’s located at the bottom of the page. You can call it SuperRepo or anything you like.
How to Install SuperRepo Repository Addons
After you’ve installed SuperRepo, you’ll be ready to install any of the addons you like.
1. Simply navigate to the bottom of the menu to reach the Kodi home screen.
2. Select “Add-ons” and select the cardboard box looking icon. You should instantly see the page which allows for addon installation.
3. In the following page select the option written “Install from zip file.”
4. Choose SuperRepo from the provided list or whatever name you gave it earlier.
5. Choose the SuperRepo version that you’re using or skip this step if you installed the repository locally.
6. Select any sub-repos that you’ll like to install once you get to the next screen. SuperRepo comes with a lot of repos that are super easy to split into different categories. This makes it easier to browse through them at the same time and choose your preferred option each and every time.
That way, if you like you can just download the video addons or music addons. However, we’re just going to click on “all” for the purposes of this tutorial on how to install SuperRepo Kodi repository.
7. Next, click on “ZIP file.”
8. At this point, you should see the addon browser page, where you’ll click on “Install.”
9. Navigate to the bottom of the list where you’ll see the SuperRepos that you just installed.
10. Select one of them so you can look through the different addons within. Keep in mind that you’ll have to start by installing a subcategory addon first in order to benefit from all the different addons within the repo.
There you have it! Now you can access all the many Kodi addons you like. The great thing about SuperRepo is that it has a truly extensive content library and they cater to pretty much everyone. You are truly spoilt for choice here.
Not only that, but the SuperRepo repository comes with a wide variety of addons that offer official and legal content. This includes live TV shows, sports shows, series and movies, to name but a few.
Best SuperRepo Kodi Addons
After you’ve learned how to install the SuperRepo Kodi repository, you’ll have over 3,000 addons to choose from, each offering something new. This includes extensions that are designed to let you watch live sports and news channels as well as popular movies and series. Plus, you’ll have access to a list of working Kodi addons.
Some of our favorites include Rising Tides, SALTS, Flixanity, Genesis Reborn, BoB Unleashed, BENNU and Covenant to name but a few. Since SuperRepo has gone through multiple shutdown attempts, it’s always a good idea to have a few alternatives on hand just in case it happens again.
2. Go to the home screen, select “Addon” and then click on the “Package” symbol.
3. Click on “Install from repository”, select “SuperRepo Repository” followed by your Kodi version details.
4. Select “Addon repository” to install “SuperRepo category video.”
5. Go to your repository and navigate to “Exodus.”
6. Click on the “Install” button to start streaming for free.
SuperRepo Kodi 18
Kodi Leia version 18 now comes in a Beta Version that’s compatible with all platforms. We don’t know much about the changes it comes with as yet because that information is not widely available.
But, we do know that the Kodi Leia is available for use. To access it, simply download and install the app and follow the provided installation prompts. You’ll find an updated version of repo which is ready to work with the latest V18 Kodi.
The SuperRepo repository is the ultimate addon resource for Kodi users. Hopefully, this guide will make it easier for you to install it quickly and easily. But if you come across any issues while going through the installation process, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below. We’d be more than happy to help!
Let us know in the comments if you have ever tried the SuperRepo Kodi repository!