Want to learn how to install Vudu on Firestick? Well, you’re in luck, because we have a detailed guide prepared just for you. After reading this short introduction, you’ll know how to install Vudu not just on Firestick and Fire TV devices but on Roku and Android devices as well.
Vudu is one of the most popular on-demand streaming devices available. It gives you access to thousands of TV shows and movies at your fingertips.
All of this is available for as little as $0.99 to $5.99 if you choose to rent the content. Or you could purchase it to own for $4.99 to $24.99.
This is a great option for anyone who wants the option of owning new content or owning their favorite movies instead of being at the mercy of online streaming services.
How to Install Vudu on Firestick Guide
On our guide on how to install Vudu on Firestick we’re going to share with you how to install it through the Amazon App Store as well as how to sideload the APK.
We’ll even show you how to stream content on Vudu straight from one of your web browsers.
Silk Browser Store Method
1. Long press Find and select Search
2. Input Silk Browser and select the first option
3. Hit Install and Open the Silk browser right away
4. On the search box input ‘Vudu’ and search for it
4. Scroll down until you find the ‘Watch Now’ button
5. Create your account and Sign up
6. Congrats! You now can access Vudu on your Firestick device
If you’re going to use the APK version of Vudu then keep in mind that the navigation may be a problem sometimes. If this happens, simply opt for a Firestick Remote Alternative or a Mouse Toggle instead.
To learn how to install Vudu on Firestick, go to either the Google Play or Amazon App Store and install the Downloader App.
From your streaming device, enable Apps from Unknown Sources or follow the step-by-step tutorial in the screenshots below:
1. Launch Downloader
2. Click Allow
3. Select OK
We’re referring you to this website because it’s where Vudu hosts its official APK file, which is the safest to use.
5. Your browser will officially redirect you to the following site. Then, scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Vudu app.
6. Select “VUDU for Fire TV”
7. Long press and select “Download Installation File”
8. The download should start automatically at this point. Give it a few minutes to do its thing.
9. Click Install
10. Select Done
11. Click Delete to remove any unnecessary installation file
12. Select Delete
13. There you have it! You now officially have the Vudu app installed on your device
As the Vudu app launches for the first time, you’ll be asked to sign up or sign in depending on whether or not you have an account with the streaming service.
Web Browser Method
In addition to learning how to install Vudu on Firestick, you should also know how to use the Amazon Silk Browser. Luckily, this is part of our tutorial, so keep reading.
If you’re using your Android device, explore the following browser options.
1. Start by downloading the Amazon Silk Browser
2. Select the search box
4. Congrats! You’re on the official Vudu website
5. Go to the top part of the menu and select the star icon in order to add Vudu to your bookmarks
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP:
- Your Country:
- Your City:
- Your ISP:
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 74% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
How to Install Vudu on Your Roku Device
Our guide on how to install Vudu on Firestick continues with Roku.
Here, you’ll learn how to use it on a Roku Streaming Stick+ or any other Roku device for that matter.
1. Go to the home screen of your device and select the search option
2. Click on Vudu once you’ve found it via the search option
3. Click on the Vudu app
4. Select Add Channel
5. Give the Vudu app some time to install before you select OK
6. Look for Vudu from your home screen
7. Wait for it to launch once you’ve found it
8. From your device’s main screen, click on Login followed by Browser and then Get Started.
9. Congrats! You’ve successfully followed our guide on how to install Vudu on Firestick, but for your Roku device.
How to Access Vudu?
Unfortunately, the Vudu app is not available in every country, so if you want to access Vudu you will need to use a VPN service that offers servers in the countries listed below:
- United States
- Greece, etc.
It is a well known strategy that different countries also provide different content and we have seen it mostly in the Netflix service. What we suggest to you is to use a good VPN and try different servers in order to get the most out of the Vudu app.
If you have anything unclear about this tutorial, please drop us a comment below. We will try to get to you as soon as possible.