With a VPN or Virtual Private Network, you can encrypt all your browsing activity. This way, your Internet data won’t be accessible to anyone and you will be able to change your online location anytime you want. In this article we will show you how to sign up for IPVanish VPN.
Our recommendation is to use the IPVanish VPN because it’s the best service on the market. It’s a high-end provider that owns all its servers so your Internet connection speed won’t be affected at all. This is different from many of the other providers.
If you don’t use a VPN, your Internet Service Provider will be able to see what you do online. It might provide your online data to third-party companies like advertisers that may use this data to target you with ads.
That’s where IPVanish comes in. This VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity by encrypting everything you do. This way, no third-party company or ISP will be able to access what you do with your Internet connection.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 220.127.116.11
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save $40 on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
Read on to find out how to do IPVanish account sign up!
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Sign Up for IPVanish VPN
1. Check the red toolbar on top of our website and click on “START NOW!” to receive 57% off the regular price.
3. Click on “Get IPVanish” for IPVanish register.
4. Choose your sign up IPVanish plan. IPVanish offers you 3 alternatives – monthly, quarterly, and annual VPN subscription.
5. To IPVanish create account, enter a valid email address and your password. Your email address will be used as your IPVanish username. Try to remember your passcode so you don’t have to go through the IPVanish forgot password process for a IPVanish password reset.
6. Select your preferred payment method. You can pay with a credit card or PayPal. Fill in the details to continue.
7. When you click on “Pay with Credit Card” or “Pay with PayPal”, a message will appear. You need to click the agreement checkbox.
8. Tap on “I agree” checkbox above.
Note: You can always stop automatic renewal whenever you want!
9. Our WST coupon will be applied automatically!
12. Download the IPVanish software by clicking on “DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE.” IPVanish is compatible with Windows OS, iOS, OS X, Android and all Amazon Fire TV devices.
13. Wait for the app to finish downloading on your device and run it if you want to know how to set up IPVanish.
14. Fill in the boxes with your personal details (the ones you provided in step 4) and click on “ IPVanish Sign In.” You will use these when you want to do IPVanish log in.
15. You have now successfully signed up to create IPVanish account and you are ready to start your safe journey through the Internet without experiencing any malicious third-party interference.
Important Note: You can use IPVanish on 10 different devices at the same time with every plan. You won’t have any problem and the software will work just fine!
We recommend you to sign up now for IPVanish VPN to protection your online privacy. Take advantage of the WebSafetyTips coupon and let us know in the comment section below if you managed to successfully protected your device with the IPVanish software.