The latest 4k Amazon TV Stick is so fast that you won’t have to deal with any lags at first. But when you install a few apps, that speed gets worse. This slowdown usually happens when you install apps that stay running in the background. One of the other main reasons why you may suffer from speed issues is low memory. Temporary files that accumulate can also be a problem for a smooth running stick.
What is DB TV Assistant (DangBei Assistant)
Speed Up Amazon Fire TV Stick Step-by-Step Tutorial
Let’s check the internal space of Firestick and compare it to the final results after using the DB TV Assistant app to speed up Firestick.
4. Go ahead and search for Manage Installed Applications (at the end of the listed options).
5. At the right of the screen, you will find details about your Firestick’s internal space. In this case, the Firestick has only 1.84 GB free from 5.34 GB available.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 188.8.131.52
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save $40 on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
It’s about time to install this Cleaner app to help us cleaning and speeding up our Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Install the DB TV Assistant on Fire TV Stick
2. Launch FileLinked and enter the WebSafetyTips store code – 11111111 (eight ones).
3. Scroll down through different categories and under the Utilities category you will find the DB TV Assistant file. Click on it!
6. The DB TV Assistant app is quite simple to use. To show you how to speed up your Fire TV Stick, we will only use the ‘Start’ button located in the middle of the screen. But, feel free to explore the app’s features as well. For now, simply go and click on Start.
7. The cleaning process could take up to a few minutes, so be patient!
8. Let’s repeat the four steps where we checked the internal space of the Firestick.
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Internal Space
As shown in the photo below, the test was successfully completed. Even though the difference with the first photo isn’t considerable (that’s because we already used the DB TV Assistant app before we started the tutorial, so we could be sure that it really works.)
Note: You can free up more space depending on how much your Firestick needs it.
So, give the DB TV Assistant a chance and speed up your Fire TV Stick with just one button.
Let us know in the comments below if you have any speed issue with your Firestick device! We would love to help you out with any problem.