In this tutorial we are going to show you how to track FileLinked store downloads with Bitly. Take a look at the guide below!
How to Set up and Use Bitly with FileLinked
3. Choose the Free Plan and click on the Get Started for Free option.
8. Open your FileLinked store in a new tab. Click on Manage Files to access your files. Choose the file you want to access Download URL from. Learn here how you can create FileLinked links with different cloud storage apps.
The Bitlink has been created and edited successfully.
15. Select Copy to copy your new link.
16. Go to the FileLinked app and replace the old long URL with the new short URL.
16. Important: Add ?.apk at the end of the bitlink to make sure it works with FileLinked.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP:
- Your Country:
- Your City:
- Your ISP:
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 74% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
How to Manage Your Bitly Bitlinks
How to Check if a Bitlink is Safe
Note: Keep in mind that “http://” links are different from “https://” links. However, links with “www.” are the same as the links without “www.”
Let us know in the comments below if you are considering to track FileLinked store downloads with Bitly! Do not hesitate to ask for any question you might have!