In the following detailed tutorial, we’re going to share with you a breakdown of how to use OpenSubtitles APK which is arguably the most popular APK subtitle services we have right now.
This tutorial is perfect for anyone that has hearing problems or relies entirely on subtitles in order to understand video content.
How to Use OpenSubtitles with APKs
As you progress through this screenshot guide, you’ll learn how to use OpenSubtitles APK to fully enjoy your content and understand it as well.
Keep in mind that we’re using the UnlockMyTV app in this example, as well as MX Player.
1. Naturally, the first thing you need to do is to launch the streaming APK of your choice.
2. Now, go to the upper right corner of the screen where you’ll find the search icon. Select a TV show or movie.
3. Choose the streaming link of your choice to start playing your favorite TV show or movie.
4. Navigate towards the bottom of the page and click on “open with…”
6. Once the program appears, select the three vertical dots which represent the options icon, typically located in the upper right corner.
7. Navigate down and click on Subtitle.
8. Select Online Subtitles.
9. Select Search.
10. Once you see the menu, select the box which says “Enter your search text.”
11. Once you’ve clicked on the box, you’ll be directed to OpenSubtitles where you can start searching for subtitles.
12. Input the name of TV show or movie in question and select “Next.”
13. Select the drop-down option.
14. Click OK.
15. Please be patient while OpenSubtitles looks for subtitle options.
16. A screen should pop up so you can click on the first provided option.
17. After you’ve clicked on your preferred subtitle, navigate to the bottom of the screen.
18. Click Download.
19. As you go back to your content, select the same three vertical dots of the options icon. These should be in the upper right corner of the screen.
20. Click on subtitle.
21. Select Open.
22. Your downloaded subtitles should appear at this point. Click on it.
23. Should you see a message prompt, select Replace.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 73% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices. This is a flash sale that can expire at any time.
How to Use Subtitles on Kodi
The sound quality isn’t always good when we’re streaming TV shows and movies on Kodi.
Sometimes, there’s so much noise surrounding us as we watch content that it’s absolutely essential to use subtitles. Otherwise, it can feel like you’re literally hard of hearing.
It doesn’t matter which end of the spectrum you fall on. Incorporating OpenSubtitles APK can be a great way to fix some of the issues you’re dealing with.
The best part about the guide provided below is the fact that you can use it to view subtitles in any language you feel like. The most important thing is to master the process of adding subtitles to Kodi content and say goodbye to your content streaming woes forever.
OpenSubtitles.org has a number of great features such as allowing you to see user reviews for subtitles that you’re interested in before you actually download it. This will help you figure out which subtitle you should utilize with your Kodi device.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to opensubtitles.org and register for an account free of charge. This is totally free. You don’t have to pay a dime!
2. Next, select the Settings icon. As on most devices and platforms, it has the appearance of a gear.
3. Select Add-ons.
4. Go to the repository and select Install.
5. From the Add-on repository select Kodi.
6. Select Subtitles.
7. Click OpenSubtitles.org.
8. Select Install.
9. Once you’re done with the installation, a message from opensubtitles.org should pop up on the top-right corner of the screen.
10. Select opensubtitles.org once again.
11. Select Configure.
12. Input your credentials including your username and password.
13. Select Player.
14. Long press the Language option on the left-hand side of the screen. Go to the right-hand side of the page to select your preferred subtitle language.
15. Select Default TV show service.
16. Select OpenSubtitles.org.
17. Now you can enjoy your TV show or movie with your preferred subtitles. Using your remote control, select the OK button to open the playback button.
18. From the bottom-right corner of your screen, select the subtitle icon.
19. Click Download Subtitle.
20. Select a subtitle file that actually has good reviews.
21. The subtitles should show up on the screen over the TV show or movie.
22. If you notice the subtitles being out of whack, click on the Subtitle icon once again.
23. Download another subtitle file and give it a try. If this doesn’t work, utilize the subtitle offset to synchronize the subtitles.
There you go! You’re finally done with your Kodi subtitle setup.
How to Stay Safe
A VPN is essential in this day and age, where government surveillance and other forms of third-party snooping are so rampant that you can’t use the Internet without considering possible surveillance from your ISP or the local hacker through your IP address.
When looking for a VPN, it’s important to choose wisely, especially if you intend to stream in HD or UHD while using OpenSubtitles APK. You want a VPN that can guarantee fast speeds, anonymity and other forms of performance-enhancing features.
Have you tried OpenSubtitles APK? Share your experience with us in the comments below!