FileLinked is one of the best 3rd party App Stores for Android but also offers an unique set of features. It is also a file downloader app that you can manage your favorite codes / stores over different devices. It gives Bloggers and Youtubers the option for sharing their favorite/recommended codes with their audience and gives the consumer the possibility to install several apps at the same time. You can also share all kinds of files using FileLinked such as photos, videos, APKs etc with FileLinked codes. This way you or your audience don’t need to type long URLs anymore.
This new FileLinked Code sharing feature is widely usable. Users can create codes which point to stores/codes from other people. Using FileLinked this way you don’t maintain your own files. You maintain a list of your favorite stores which are themselves maintained by someone else. There are plenty available that will offer you everything you need.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 18.104.22.168
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save $40 on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Manage your Favorite FileLinked Codes:
3. Creating an account is very easy, as it only ask you for “Name”, “E-mail Address” and “Password”. Click “Sign up” and provide all the information needed.
If you already have a FileLinked account, click “Login.“
4. Click “Create a new configuration.”
5. Enter a name and description (optional) for your Code (this will be displayed to you or your users when the FileLinked Code is entered in the Android app). In this example we use “Our best recommended FileLinked Codes” for the configuration name. Make sure to set “YOUR BOOKMARK LIST” to “Active” by clicking on the slider.
6. Click “Save.”
8. We will need to fill out some fields. In this example we will add the MX Player app to our store/configuration.
- File name: MX Player APK
- Description (optional): The best Fire TV Stick Utility App Stores
- Download URL: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mxplayer/releases/1.11.6/Player_ad-neon_direct_-release.apk
- Logo URL (optional): Leave this blank
9. Click “Save”.
10. Now the configuration (the FileLinked Store) is created and you need to remember your FileLinked Code (8-digit unique numeric code) as we will need it later.
11. Click on “Your Boomarks: 0/50.”
12. Click on “Add new Bookmark.”
13. We suggest you to enter 11111111 (eight ones) for the WebSafetyTips FileLinked App Store. But, feel free to enter any other code you prefer.
Enter 99999999 (eight nines) for the tech doctor FileLinked store which is also full of useful utilities.
Enter 68007043 for some relaxing videos. Go check them out by yourself!
14. You have successfully added 3 bookmarks to your configuration. You can add up to 50 bookmarks to each configuration. Time to go to the FileLinked app on your phone and enter the code you received in step 10.
15. A pop up will appear. Click ”Import Shared Codes & Continue.”
16. Import them and then go back in FileLinked and click on “My Codes.” There you will find your shared codes.
Also please don’t forget to leave a comment below and let us know if this tutorial helped you!