Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install Kodi in your phone or tablet. First things first, you should know what Kodi is before we start.
Kodi is an open source software media center that allows you to access all kinds of content, including videos and music. This content can be viewed from any device such as your laptop, TV, laptop, phone, tablet etc.
Installing Kodi on your Phone Or Tablet using Filelinked
Kodi is not available in the Google Play Store so FileLinked acts as an alternative app store in this case.
FileLinked is one of the most popular apps for Firestick and Android TVs. By using FileLinked, you can sideload apps on your streaming device. You will get direct access to a huge database of apps or repositories. FileLinked gives users and developers the opportunity to build a shared repository full of APKs or Android apps. To access a specific repository, you will need a unique FileLinked code that you can use in the FileLinked app. This allows you to access a specific app market from where you can install many Android apps.
Installing Kodi Leia and Krypton on your Phone or Tablet
In this article, we will show you how to install Kodi Leia and Krypton on your smartphone and tablet but you can also check “How to Install KODI on Amazon Fire TV/Stick.” Kodi 18 Leia is the latest release and comes with major interface changes and other updates. You can install Kodi Krypton on any Android smartphone or tablet that has Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher installed.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 220.127.116.11
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save $40 on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Install Kodi on Phone Or Tablet from Filelinked:
By following the instructions below, you will be able to quickly install Kodi on your phone or tablet from Filelinked:
2. You should then launch Filelinked.
3. Enter the code 11111111 (eight ones) on the screen that opens and click continue.
4. Click on the “Download” button next to the Kodi version that you want to install. Wait until the Download is completed.
5. Click on the “Play” button next to the downloaded version.
6. A pop up will appear that will take you directly to Settings. Click “Settings.”
7. It will ask you whether to Allow or not. Tap on “Allow.”
8. Wait for the installation to be completed. Once the installation is completed, go to your phone or tablet apps to find the Kodi app.
9. Now Kodi app is available for use.
10. Go to “Settings” in order to configure your Kodi Player. Many options will appear same as you see in the screenshot below.
Is Kodi Safe?
When installing and using Kodi we strongly recommend you install a quality VPN service. One of the best available now in the market is IPVanish. IPVanish is an affordable commercial VPN based in the US and with servers all over the world. It offers users end-to-end encryption so every action you make in the Internet will be safe and cannot be traced.
Was this article on how to install Kodi on phone or tablet helpful? Let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get your feedback.