Amazon doesn’t allow VPN services to access its content anymore. This is done through a series of measures which includes blocking VPN’s IP address pools.
How to Use the IPVanish Split Tunneling Feature?
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 126.96.36.199
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon Technologies Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 76% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
How to watch Amazon Prime using IPVanish Split Tunneling
1. Launch the IPVanish app you have installed on your device.
2. If your IPVanish VPN is connected to another server around the world, tap on Disconnect in order to continue with this guide.
3. Go to the Settings icon on the top screen of the IPVanish VPN app on your Firestick and under the Connection section you will find the Split Tunneling option. Click on it!
5. Select the Amazon Prime Video App and go back to the main screen by clicking the arrow sign on the top left screen.
Note: If you can’t find the Amazon Prime Video App on the app list, don’t worry!
Tap on the three dots menu on the top right screen to enter the System Apps list. Search for the Amazon Prime Video app. The Amazon app should look like in the photo below.