Many months have gone by since the last release of Kodi. In this new update, Kodi 18.4 have taken care of those bugs in order to improve one of the best apps for media.
You shouldn’t expect any new features with this release but we can guarantee you that it will be more stable for people who have experienced those bugs before.
What did Kodi fix?
- Fixed missing text when using the inside addon
- Clear/save focus-history when you exit the folder
- Fixes to the picture slideshow
- Subscribing issues with the controller instal games
- Radio button text fix
- Episode formatting fix on video addons
- PlayMedia builtin fix
- Smart playlists fix
- AVD3D11VAContext structure fix
- No memory leak
- Resume point fix
- FFmpeg fix
- Component dependency fix
- PVRRecordings fix
- Add-on first protocol use
- Exact matching fix
- Absolute path usage and URL hosts
- VFS file times fix
- Filesystem corrections
Many of these fixes are deep into Kodi and you probably won’t notice them much. This is unless you use Kodi in a way that ran into one of these bugs before. However, even though regular users may not notice them, they are real fixes for real bugs that have been reported all the time.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users online activities. If found streaming or browsing content on your Fire TV Stick, mobile or PC, you could get into serious trouble.
Currently, the following information is visible:
- Your IP: 184.108.40.206
- Your Country: United States
- Your City: Ashburn
- Your ISP: Amazon.com, Inc.
If this is your real information, you need to use a VPN to protect your identity.
We strongly recommend you to get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your online experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
We use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund. IPVanish also runs a limited time offer where you can save 76% on your VPN and they allow you to use one account on unlimited devices.
This is a flash sale that can expire at any time!
Install Kodi 18.4 from FileLinked
Follow the steps to install Kodi on Firestick
1. Launch FileLinked on your Firestick, and enter 11111111 (eight ones) to access WebSafetyTips App Store.
2. Search for Kodi 18.4 “Leia” (latest stable release) and click on it to download.
3. Wait for Kodi 18.4 to download on your Firestick and tap on Install option.
4. Choose Open and your latest Kodi release will launch right away.
If you don’t see Kodi on your home screen, press the Home button on you remote for about 4 seconds and under Apps you will find Kodi as the latest app you installed.
Let us know in the comments below if you managed to install Kodi 18.4 or if you have any other questions!